Sunday, January 10, 2010

So here I sit, with the dogs (3 of them), Computin' away. It is one of those nights that my mind is runnin and runnin. Not getting anywhere, just runnin. It's after 1:00 AM and did I mention that the dogs are snoring. I have homework to get done, not in the mood for that.
Mentaly runnin down my list of things I got done today, since it is after midnight, I guess it would be yesterday. So here they are:
Cleaned the Kitchen (daily chore)
Washed load of laundry
Worked on homework
Went shopping with my Honey Bear
Ate leftovers for dinner
Worked on homework some more
Drank wine (2 glasses)
More Homework
Ended up on facebook (playing farmville)
Read favorite blogs
Don't I lead and exciting life..... Anyway feeling crazy, because I can't sleep. Ever since I haven't been working full time, my sleep patterns have gotten messed up. Not sure how to deal with this. I have always been a morning person, and now I haven't been sleeping on the same schedule and having trouble getting back.
Oh yea, almost forgot to tell ya all. Daughter #1 is have another baby. Hope it's a boy or twins (wouldn't that be fun, fun to watch her deal with them). He! He!
I know that sounds mean, but I think they could handle it. Besides it is time for twins in the family again.
Well it's been fun chatting, got to go do some homework.
See ya

No comments: