Saturday, July 3, 2010

Just stoping by

Well it's been a few months since I have posted. I have been busy doing homework, taking care of the house, looking for a new job and just living. I can now mark a few thing off of my To-DO-List. It seems like life has been racing by the last few months.
I will be returning to work full time next week. Yes its been almost a year, but I finally found a job. I am so excited I can't wait to start and get back to life as we used to know it. I missed the days when I had an actual routine and not to mention, I can go to the grocery store and not have to count my penneys to make sure I don't spend more than we have this month. I will actually get to see the savings grow instead of shrink for the first time in almost a year. This is an awsome day.
We are anxiously waiting for the arrival of our second grandchild. Our oldest daughter Andrea is due any day with our first grandson Liam Alexander. He will be joining his older sister Haylee Marie in their new house here in Oregon.
Hope you all have a great 4th of July!
See Ya

No comments: