Saturday, March 17, 2007

Getting started

Well, I've finally gone and done it! I'm blogging! I'm blogging! I've been planning on starting a blog for quite a while. I love to write and have decided to start one about my hobbies and life. I do not have pictures at this time. I will. Hopefully sooner than later.
I started knitting about 15 years ago. With some help from a friends mother, I started a sweater and never finished. I finally gave it away to someone that would finish it. Then... About a year ago, my daughter Alex, saw a felted bag she just had to have, but she did not like the colors. I bought the pattern, looked up a few things on the web and was off with needles in hand. I finished that bag and made another one for my other daughter Andi. It's grew from there. Their friends wanted one and then my nieces all had to have one (4 of them). Several bags later I am still knitting and would like to try my hand at knitting socks.
I have recently been reading some of the web rings about knitting and decided to start my own blog. So here it is. I'm blogging!

No comments: