Saturday, March 24, 2007

I got yarn!

It's Saturday evening and I got yarn. I got enough to make 2 pair of socks, just in case I get done with my first pair and have to start another pair right away. I also got 2 books on making socks. One that tells me how to measure for socks and another that has the instructions for making socks on circular needles. I just need to get some needles. I am not sure what ones I need 16" or 24" length or size #2 or #3. I also did not realize how much $ we spend for our hobbies. I always feel guilty when I get home and add it up, but the finished project is so rewarding.

Well, I should get going. Licorice my dog is standing with her front feet on one side of the laptop and her back feet on the other. She thinks it is time to play with her. It is a bit difficult to type when she is trying to distract me. I am having trouble seeing through her and she is just too cute to ignore any more. I will go and get her one of her treats (scooby snack as she calls them).
See ya later...

No comments: