Monday, August 27, 2007

Cars again!

We now have one of the two of the trucks running. One of the explorers is home and running well. The other was home for about 3 days and went back to the shop. Now the ignition seems to be acting up. In the last couple of weeks the truck has been at the repair shop more than home. I hope when it comes home, it runs good for a long while. It has had over $3000 worth of repairs in the last year. I wish we could just go buy a new car, but I refuse to have a car payment until we sell the house.
We are downsizing to a house that is easier to keep up with. I hate the large 4 bedroom. We don't need 4 bedrooms for two of us. the kids are out on their own or off at school. I would rather have 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with a big kitchen and great room set-up. This 4 bedroom 2.5 bath with kitchen, family room, formal dining and living room. I think if we only have 3 bedrooms and 2 baths with a great room kitchen set-up. I will be getting rid of 4 rooms that I do not have clean. Oh Yea!!! More time to knit, bead or quilt. That's what I am talking about. The house is almost ready to put up for sale. Just need to refinish the hardwood entry and install moulding that we took out to replace floors. Hopefully it sells quick and we find our dream home and we never do the move thing again.

No comments: