Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Are You Kidding Me!

I've been working on this bag for my daughter and she just told me that she wants it bigger. It is not wide enough. So I guess I will be starting over. All that work and she is going to make me start over. Aaargh!!!! Once I get to this point in making a bag, I hate to start over. This is the part that is relaxing. Just knit, knit, knit..... So I guess I will take it out and start over.
I'm typing my blog with the help of Licorice. She is laying on the back of my chair with her head on my shoulder. Do you think she can actually read what I'm typing? I swear she can. If she could talk, I bet she would say get over it and tear it out. Okay Okay, I'm pouting but I will take it out. Better get going so I can take it out and start over....

No comments: