Monday, April 2, 2007

Spring has sprung!

I couldn't help myself, I was out in the yard and had to take some pictures of the flowers. Can you believe it. They are blooming. I thought spring would never come. I love to watch the things I have planted in previous years appear out of the dirt.
The primroses are vibrant and beautiful. Now just how do we keep the slugs away. They will feast on them if we don't do something to stop them.

I even found a couple of the dwarf iris. These are so pretty in their pale shade of yellow.

I took a close-up of the bloom on the rosemary. This is the first one I have gotten to survive the winter. The last couple froze and died.

I couldn't help myself I had to take a picture of our little guy Junior (5 months old last week). Isn't he a charming little fellow next to the tulips and daffodils. I tried to take him for a walk today and he would have nothing to do with being on the leash. If I wanted him to move I had to drag him or carry him. The little guy was scared to be out of his yard.



Here is Licorice (Juniors mom) my sweet baby girl. She is waiting for me to throw her ball. As usual ,She is ready to play and full of bounce. Next time, I will get pictures of Mr Wedgy (her older boy, 1-1/2 years old) and Roofus (their daddy). Well, I've got to go and get my chores done and help hubby with diner.

No comments: