Saturday, May 19, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy....

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Life has been busy. We are getting ready to sell our house, so I have been busy helping hubby fix the little stuff. I have painted all of the rooms except the family room (the biggest). I am having trouble deciding what to do. We have a big brick fireplace that is done in brown tones. I think that some shade of purple would look awesome, but my daughter thinks I should paint a dark chocolate brown. My husband does not want to paint at all. He says it looks good as it is, boring white dove.
I hope the house sells quick so we can find something smaller. Since the girls are getting older and moving on, we don't need all this space for two people, a cat and a couple of dogs. My oldest has moved out and my youngest is graduating from high school in a couple of weeks. She is off to culinary school this fall and won't be home much. I would like to get moved and settled into a new house before she start school in the fall.
Well I better get going and paint something before hubby comes looking for me and finds out that I am on the computer.

No comments: