Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Beauty in my backyard

Thought I would share some of the beautiful blooms that are in my backyard, right now. I love flowers and planters full of flowers. The bright and beautiful blooms can almost always bring a smile to my face.

This rose was a birthday gift several years ago. It is a tree rose that we planted in a big planter.



This is an Exbury Azalea that we bought at the Rhododendron gardens annual sale, 4 or 5 years ago.



Here is a gorgeous pink miniature rose that I got as a gift for mothers day.



This old wheelbarrow was just sitting around for a couple of years and I finally got around to planting some flowers in it. I hope in a few weeks it will fill in and be overflowing with beauty.



And of course every yard needs a little bit of whimsy added. I got the Moose for Christmas a couple of years ago. There wasn't a place to store him so we decided to put him in the yard. We move him around so that he is watching from a different places and it's fun to see where he comes up next. We even plug him in during the summer and get all kinds of laughs from family and friends that are over during the summer. He also provides light in dark parts of the yard, when needed.



Well, those are my ideas for you all to try in your yards. Hope you enjoyed them.

See Ya

No comments: