Monday, June 29, 2009

Dust everywhere!

It's been warm for a few days and we have enjoyed the windows open and the fresh air throughout the house. I started to look around and realized that there is a layer of dust everywhere except the kitchen (the one place that I am constantly wiping the counters). I feel like a terrible house keeper. Hopefully I can get to it this week and bring my house back to the clean and organized that makes me feel good.
I do wish that we could get this remodel project done. I have almost finished the kitchen. One last row of tile to go on the back splash and then it's grout. Then all we have left is to refinish the entry, install the laminate flooring in the family room and install the pendant lights over the cook top. I see the end, just can't seem to get there.
Outside we are putting in a patio, fire pit and storage shed. It always seems like there is so much to get done that I just can't keep up. I think the hubby is overwhelmed and needs to just step back and finish something.
On a happy note, we did clean the garage and have a garage sale. Sold a few things, took a lot to the Goodwill and a truck load to the dump. Still can't fit a car in there but it looks better.

No comments: