Monday, April 20, 2009

Craze day!

Have you ever woke up to one of those days when you know you should stay in bed. That was yesterday. I think (I hope)it was PMS. I'm sure that my panties were too tight and squeezing the mean out of me. I could not help myself, everything hubby did irritated me. He made me breakfast and after that it was on. I complained because he was sitting in the couch watching TV instead of working in the yard. I complained because everywhere he went there were dirty dishes behind him to pick up.

I knew my claws were out all day, but I could not pull them back in. Why can't we be nice. Sometimes I feel like if I don't act like a b-t-hy little brat once in a while, he will take me for granted. I wish I could do yesterday over and be nice. I will be working on what I can do to make it better.
See ya

No comments: