Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Totaly creeped out

Watching The Fringe and totally creeped out. I should change the channel but I can't. I need to make sure they get rid of the monster. Enough of the creepy.

I still have not been able to get motivated to start something. I keep looking but don't seem to be able to find a project that moves me. I think maybe I need to work on the kitchen and finish painting and tiling the back splash. Hubby asked me what I wanted for my birthday and I told him I want the laminate floor in the family room done. I need to feel organized and in control. I hate the stuff stacked around and the dis-organization of the house. I think I will go crazy before we can put everything in its place.

Oh well. Another day and another project. I hope to get some of the tiles on the back splash this weekend.

No comments: