Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter

I just finished Crazy Aunt Pearl's book. Great story. I laughed, cried and cheered her on through out the whole book. My husband would look at me as if I were crazy at times. I just told him that he wouldn't understand. There were times that I was angry at her x, but sounds like she is much better off without him.

Well Easter is winding down now. The Girls have gone to bed and I am not far behind them. the three of us have early morning for work. The man unit works tomorrow night, so he will be staying up all night so he can sleep tomorrow.

For the last few months, I have been having a knitting dry spell. I haven't been able to get into any projects. I just can't find any projects that have drawn me to them. Hopefully I will find one soon. Well I'm off to get some sleep.

See Ya

No comments: