Friday, May 29, 2009

Projects that we finished, I think....

We created this patio a few years ago. It is one of our favorite places to hang out.



Just imagine yourself sitting there on Saturday morning drinking your coffee listening to the birds waking up and watching the dew drops drying on the rose petals.



Light the candles, sit with your sweet heart and listen to the frogs croak on a warm summers evening.



My favorite projects are creating my little planters filled with flowers. I think that the hardscape needs a little color and softening.



This is where I go to escape from all the kaios going on inside the house. The family room and kitchen are almost done. Just need to finish the backsplash and put the flooring down in the family room. Then we are done.

1 comment:

Chubby Chieque said...

WoW! that is really a refreshing spot of the house. I wish I could have the same spot.

U really have a great blog. Inspiring and lots of ideas. TY for sharing.

Warm regards from STockholm