I think sometimes that we get in too deep. We start the next project before we finish the ones we have. So here it is, the list that is nagging me.
1. finish the tile backsplash in the kitchen.
2. Paint the kitchen.
3. Install the laminate wood flooring in the family room.
4. Finish the new patio area.
5. clean the garage (you have no idea how bad it is).
6. Gravel the RV parking.
7. New bark dust for the yard.
8. Fix the lawn mower (the John Deer doesn't run like a deer).
9. Build a garden/storage shed.
So, now I have written it. That means that I (we) have to finish something. Right?